Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Catherine Pooler:: Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval:: Release Day!!


Oh my goodness, I'm back with a card to help remind you that the Celebrate Friends! Stamp of Approval Collection from Catherine Pooler Designs was released to StampNation members last night, and the Wait List this morning. If there are any available collections left, they are available right now! Hurry up and order here!

I started the card by die cutting a white panel from Catherine Pooler Ultra Smooth White Cardstock and set this aside. Then I die cut the super fun Hooray Die from pink cardstock, used the Morning Joe Border Dies (add-on) with orange and Sand Dunes Cardstock to create fun border to rest it on. Underneath, I stamped a sentiment from Woo-Hoo Stamp Set in Party Dress Ink underneath.



The cutest part of this card rests in the birthday cupcakes! I built the cupcakes from the Eat Cake Stamp Set, Tiki Torch, Party Dress and the new Mystery Ink Color, as well as the Eat Cake Dies (add-on).

I hope you had a chance to order the Celebrate Friends! Stamp of Approval Collection!


2 comments:

  1. I like the font on that sentiment die cut! This is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a fun card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete