Saturday, February 17, 2018

MFT Olympics Events 1 & 2



I love a good crafty challenge and I love the Olympics. MFT has combined both with their MFT 2018 Crafty Olympics! I have two cards today for Events 1 & 2.


The first event is Stamping Slalom - to use three different MFT Stamps in your creation. I combined stamped, die cut and Copic colored dogs from Lucky Dog with birthday items from Happy Hippos and a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments.


The birthday items and one pup were adhered directly to the light green card base, and the other dogs were adhered with dimensional adhesive.


Even 2 is the Freestyle Card - a card with a winter theme.


I started with a Sno-Cone card base, stamping a cute yeti from Beast Friends, then masking it and a snow base, and inking some blue around him. I then colored the yeti with colored pencils, stamped a sentiment from Essential Sentiments, and finished the card by adding some white paint splatters for snow and rounded corners.






3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh are these ever cute! Love the coloring on both of them. That little yeti is too sweet for his own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful teal shading on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so super sweet, Karen! Love!

    ReplyDelete