Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello Lovely


I was the lucky recipient of some beautiful stamps for the holidays, and as mentioned in my last post, was also lucky to spend a day this past week just creating.


I am playing along with Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #5: Try Something New. This is the first time that the Concord & 9th stamp set Hello Lovely was inked up. I started with a stone card base, inked the large image twice in Vintage Photo Distress Ink and colored freely and lightly with copics the main pieces. Then the images were outlined with a gray marker. Such a pretty set!

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a beautiful card!! So soft and feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely beautiful, Karen! Thank you for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the white space you left on this card, Karen, it really is stunning! Thanks for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is such a gorgeous card! It inmediately caught my eye in the link-up. I adore the softness! Thank you so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So soft & pretty! That outline really makes the images come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness.... Speaking of lovely. This card!!! It's so feminine, I LOVE it!!! And that stamp set is now going in my cart. What a beautiful font. It goes so perfectly with this card ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, lovely is RIGHT. Wowzers! This card is just incredible. The soft coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congratulations on your win!! What a beautiful card and so deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your deserving C&9th win! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win! I have already pinned!

    ReplyDelete