Tuesday, December 6, 2016

BRI:: Dreamer


It's been a week since Vanessa launched her two new stamp sets, and they are both amazing. I adore the powerful, empowering messages they have. 

I have a super sweet card (I think!) up on The Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog with some quick instructions on how I created this card whose insides help create the design of the outside. I would be tickled pink if you stopped by  The Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog to see the full card and list of supplies and leave a comment!

7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh is that little bunny ever sweet! Darling card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this cute is so cute, I love the blue starry sky it matches the sentiment so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright blue, Karen! So eye-catching and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this, Karen, sweet sweet sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://herbapproach.org/product-category/concentrates/pink-rozay-strain/
    I found this blog site it’s very informative and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is thca crystalline
    Very interesting details, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://herbapproach.org/product-category/cannabis-flower/pineapple-daze-strain/
    I found this blog site it’s very informative and helpful.

    ReplyDelete