Saturday, November 12, 2016

Here's to the Farmers


I have some good friends that invited my boys and I over to their family farm a few times this summer, and surprisingly, it was a lot of fun to help them out. I greatly admire farmers, they work hard! 


I'm playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge #141: CAS. I had these cute farm animals stamped and colored for, well, I think three years? Finally pulled them out in an effort to clean up my crafty area and they made their way onto this card, in a stacked fashion.


Before adhering the animals from Critters on the Farm, I lightly sponged and splatters some blue "sky" onto a white card base. I stamped a portion of the sentiment onto green cardstock and banner from Bannerific and then finished the sentiment from On the Mend. I added a strip of black and white washi and then adhered the farm animal panel onto a white card base.

11 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, Karen! Love those adorable stacked animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Karen. Is this the Lawn Fawn set? I bought the farm set this summer but haven't used it for a card yet. However, I have stamped them off countless times for my grandson to colour. They are such adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your stack of farm animals!! Very fun Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Karen. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great how you stacked those animals. What a lovely card and what great coloring! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card put a big smile on my face. Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Perfectly CAS in every way. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete