Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pink Bows


I have one last card showcasing the July Artful Delight Card Kit, as it is the last day of the month (how can that be? Summer is almost over already!) and the new kit will be revealed tomorrow.


Making a card base from one of the luxurious solid card stock pieces from the kit and stamping a sentiment from my stash, I added a strip of patterned paper from the kit and then finished the card with a paper bow (the die is from Lil' Inkers Designs). Such an easy to reproduce card for a card set or I could even to change up the colors and make it my holiday design this year!

Check out the July Artful Delight Card Kit!









6 comments:

  1. Another perfect card. Way to showcase the pattern paper and that gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors and bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beauty and i love the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! Love how you've highlighted that beautiful paper and used a vibrant card base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got myself a LID bow and haven't done anything with it yet. I think I now may...

    ReplyDelete