Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello Little Baby


How wonderful it is to pull out baby boy stickers from when I scrapbooked my babies' albums, and reminisce about the times when they were so tiny and dependent. {Seems too long ago!} I really wanted the stickers to be the showcase of this card, with their different but cohesive sizes and shapes, images and tones so I kept the card clean and simple. Proof to myself that I can a card can be made with stickers and not be overloaded with embellishments! I took an eraser to the edges of the stickers to lighten the print and soften the edges. Thanks again to SRM Stickers for the opportunity to walk down Memory Lane. **Sigh**

Supplies Used: SU Kraft Cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs Decor Shapes Cardstock Stickers in Baby Boy, SU Sweet Little Sentiments Stamp Set, SU Creamy Caramel Marker, Corner Chomper

6 comments:

  1. awww! So sweet! This is a precious card!
    And a HUGE congrats on being MOXIE FAB!!! You're on a roll! (top 5 bloomer too!) Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen! What a great card - love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary I love the simplicity too and the baby buggy is so so adorable. So happy you are playing with us at SRM.

    ReplyDelete