Friday, February 12, 2010

Making a Wish...



When you were little (or to this day...) did you ever take one of those dried out dandelions, blow, and watch all those little seeds float in the wind as you made your latest wish?
I love this new set by Courtney from Practicing Creativity Designs for that reason, well...to be honest, a lot more reasons than can be mentioned (like being able to create your own patterns and textures with the graphic images) and wanted my first card to recreate that feeling of being able to wish for anything.
I also wanted it to be really soft and airy as well so I that is why I chose the white on kraft with a touch of sky blue. The layout of the card is from 2S4Y.

Supplies Used: SU Kraft and Sky Blue Cardstock, Practicing Creatity You're Dandy Stamp Set, SU White Craft Ink, Heidi Grace Velvet Stickers, Half Back Pearl Embellishment, Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch.

2 comments:

  1. KAREN OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS GORGEOUS! (And yes that's me yelling but in a very excited way). I adore this! If you're on flickr I'd love for you to add it to the group! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous!!! Love that pop of aqua with the white and kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete