Saturday, January 2, 2010

Acetate Snowflakes



For the SCS Inspiration Challenge, I chose this image and was really inspired by the colors that she used: Kraft, Celery and Blue. This designer also uses recycled glass to make her products so I thought to create my first card using Acetate. (For those that are interested and for my records) I stitched the acetate to a kraft panel, added the ribbon to hide the stitching and glued the patterned paper to the underside of the acetate. The blue panel is attached with glue to the kraft. I added the snowflakes on the acetate panel and in real life they look like they are slowly floating down the card. I'm submitting this to the online Cards call (use snowflakes) in hopes that it will be featured.

Here's the Goods: SU Kraft and Blue, Acetate, Grosgrain Ribbon, Snowflakes, Hero Arts Gems, SU Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment