Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happily Ever After



We've been married almost eight years. Sometimes it feels like a very short time, others it feels like an eternity already. My childhood name became my past with one walk down the aisle next to the man that had been my foundation for twenty three years only to turn around twenty three minutes later with a new last name walking next to the man that would become my footholds for the rest of my life. How bittersweet and exciting at the very same time. Anyways, I really hadn't thought of my own anniversary while making this card, I was just inspired by the Inspiration in Action Sketch, the frayed twill ribbon and the shabby chic design and colors. I thought they together would make a perfect anniversary or wedding card. Here's wishing me and my husband another fantastic eight years and I hope many more.

Here's the Goods: Blush Blossom and Kraft Cardstock, Twill Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Sahara Sand Marker, Versamark Ink, Spunky Spots SU Wheel, Love It and Lots of Thoughts SU Stamp Sets

1 comment: