Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cheers To You...Or Me



I'm so excited (Cheers to Me!) that I found the following challenge, Inspiration in Action while browsing the operator samples at Stamping411. Gretchen has given me a cause to pull out my SU only supplies and create! (Or I think they can be SU only, not sure!) I was excited to create my own background paper and interpret the sketch in my own style. I love sketch challenges and hope to participate in this one again. (I also hope to update with a better picture of this card sometime soon.)
Here's the Goods: SU Really Rust texture cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, SU Earth Elements Ink, SU Brads, SU Scallop Punch, SU In the Spotlight and Lots of Thoughts stamp sets, Twine, SU Word Window Punch

2 comments:

  1. Karen -- you did an absolutely amazing job with this card. I love that you created your own background paper and all the sponging that you did. Very creative! And I'm so glad that you found my site and wanted to play along with my challenge. I do hope you'll do it again. I can't wait to see more of your work! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Karen -- your card is this week's winner on Inspiration in Action and will be featured on my blog today! Please contact me by e-mail with your full name and address and I'll drop your Blog Candy package in the mail! Happy Holidays and thanks for playing along at Inspiration in Action!

    ReplyDelete