Sunday, November 29, 2009

Colored Leaves Birthday


This card was based on a previous Flourish's Timeless Tuesday Challenge #40 in which we were to combine a colored image, texture, and any shades of neutrals we wanted. The texture was created with a sadly often unused Paper Crimper and Edge Distresser and the I colored the leaves with a blender pen. I'm hoping that I didn't add too much "pretties" so the recipient can give this gift to a distinguished gentleman (see my previous post on my Masculine Mission)...
Here's the Goods: Paper Crimper, Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink, SU Green Galore and Old Olive Ink, Blender Pen, Making Memories Button, Floss, Paper Edge Distresser

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring on those leaves ... and I love the often neglected crimper for masculine designs.

    ReplyDelete